CST Training Courses
Next course 5th and 6th October 2019
This introductory course is open to patients, practitioners or any other interested people.
Come along and learn how this life changing therapy, the work Of Dr John Upledger, could help you change the way you feel.
The course is run by Jillian Aldis CST MCSS a qualified and experienced Upledger Craniosacral Therapist.
Over the 2 days you will learn the basic concepts of UCST, and take away some basic techniques that you can use on your family, friends or even pets, practitioners can integrate the techniques into their existing therapy.
This course contains
- An outline of Dr John's approach, philosophy and intentions for this work.
- A bit of the history and the other people who developed the field before him.
- We will talk a little bit about some of the techniques presented in CST1, including releasing the transverse fascial diaphragms,
- Feeling the craniosacral rhythm and initiating what we call a stillpoint in this rhythm - amazing for relaxing the body and rebooting the flow of fluid around the brain and spinal cord.
- We show you the 'direction of energy' technique
And most importantly,
- introduce you to the most vital and profound aspect of the approach: listening to the client's body and following what the body tissues want to do with no 'fixing' agenda...
Over the two days you will be given ample time to practice the techniques and really understand the essence and is 14 hours CPD
The course fee is currently £150 and includes detailed study guide, tea coffee and refreshments.
The course is currently being run in Falmouth at Falmouth Natural Health Practice
To register your interest in our next course please contact