Homeopathy for Womens Health
- Homeopathy can be suitable for all aspects of women's health from puberty through to menopause(including pregnancy, childbirth and post-natal phase).
- In addition to any specifically feminine issues many of my clients describe ailments that are set against a background of general problems - such as depression, insomnia, anxiety, low self esteem or fatigue. These in turn may be associated with past or present life stresses - sometimes relationship problems, or the demands of work/college/school life or family life, and occasionally a history of emotional trauma, loss or abuse.
- Sometimes its simply a case of never having been well since hormonal changes such as child birth, miscarriage, changes of contraception, onset or cessation of periods etc.
- Because it treats the whole person and treatment is highly customised, Homeopathy can be immensely supportive with all of the above, plus a wide range of complaints that can effect people of either sex. The individual nature of treatment also makes it especially suitable where the patient simply feels 'not right' but nothing can be diagnosed.
- Emotional wellbeing - as the main concern or associated with other complaints - forms a major part of my work and patients often report feeling empowered by treatment and experiencing more clarity and emotional balance.
- For more information you are welcome to phone or email me with no obligation or visit my website see below.
To arrange a full consultation contact Falmouth Natural Health Practice on 01326 210202.
Please telephone 01326 210202 to book an appointment